Saturday, March 19, 2011

left is not always right

Well......
I did it.
I finished.
It isn't pretty, by far...but not as bad as when I first started.
So there you have it..Non dominate drawing. shakey lines and all.
and this week made me realize just how much we get ourselves in a rut in our lives and how much we rely on our dominate hands to work and do everyday things. and just how hard it is to make a change when we are used to doing things a certain way. 
I failed miserably at trying to do things with my non dominate hand..simply because I am right handed and ..well that's it. my right hand does it better.  

2 comments:

  1. this is really quite beautiful. look at it again at arm's length and marvel at what you did with your "other" hand. I think this is pretty cool.... Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Maria. It means alot coming from the zentangle goddess herself.
    It was difficult and I didn't like it when I fist started, but as I progressed I started to slow down and think about each pattern and it turned out better than I expected.
    as always...Happy tangling..J

    ReplyDelete