Saturday, February 12, 2011

Week #8 challenge-hearts

WOW! I am finally adding my submission to this weeks challenge. And challenge it was. I initially started with 2 strings and used Ixorus and orbs, starry eyed.And then of course I added Breathe, Smile, Relax Of course there is probably some simplicity as well. . Each time I felt like I was finished, I would walk away and when I came back to it I would have to add more and then more...and then more..and then...well..you're getting the idea. I couldn't do this on a little 3x3 tile. I had sooo much love to give that I had to do this on 8x10 paper.
I had to stop because I was running out of white space...
But, I am done.I will add no more(maybe).And this is my heart +
Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you kept adding to it - it's lovely - so joyful

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! sometimes I think I go too far with my designs but then I just cant help myself and I have to fill up th whole page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. full of life and love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun tangle, full of love and healing and powerful words and images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very beautiful! I'm glad it kept leading you onward.

    ReplyDelete