Saturday, October 1, 2011

More Tangling!!

Each month, our local CZT Melinda Barlow teaches Zentangles at our local library.. We started out with just a handful of us. We have been growing and even the young ones are getting excited about it. Only after two classes we even had one young girl who drew her own fairies and tangled them. Her name is Kandi, She gave me permission to post them here. I was so excited that I wanted to share with my blog friends. You will love them too.

Adorable, aren't they?!?!?!


Now some more. I am sorry. I forgot to get names of these tanglers, but I had to share them.

map found off Internet and tangled!

book marks!



our tanglers!!


I recently found some fabric markers by Sharpie and wanted to play with them. I found these Canvas bags. Awwwww a blank canvas!!!(pun intended).
I am hoping I can get some more done and try selling them..

front..this one is mine..You have to look real close to see my initials J B

back.

Oh yea. I have been using my markers so much that I think i even have to go purchase some more, These are wonderful . I am even going to buy some t Shirts to work on.......
give new meaning to the T in tshirt.......


No comments:

Post a Comment